Explanation PROGRAMMING TOOL: Programming tool, also known as Software tool, is a program or application that software developers use to create, debug, or maintain other programs and applications. The term usually refers to relatively simple programs that can be combined together to accomplish a task, much as one might use multiple hand tools to fix a physical object.
Other definitions in programming such as Programming Tool in Dictionary P.
- Manual Piracy:
- Help Software piracy refers to the illegal copying, distribution, or use of software programming tool.
- Manual PowerAnimator:
- Help precursor to what is now Maya and StudioTools, was an expensive, complex, highly-integrated industrial 3D modeling, animation, and visual effects suite. It was the most widely used non-proprietary programming tool.
- Manual Peephole Optimization:
- Help optimization is a kind of optimization performed over a very small set of instructions in a segment of generated code. The set is called a "peephole" or a "window". This kind of programming tool.
- Manual Program:
- Help a program, also known as computer program, software, applications program, system software, or software progam, is an organized list of instructions that, when executed, causes the computer to programming tool.
- Manual PCMS: Platform Content Management Mechanizm:
- Help Platform Content Management System (PCMS), a type of content management system, provides the ability to manage all objects (files, folders, programs, etc) on a given set of systems programming tool.