Explain MEAN ABSOLUTE ERROR: Also, MAE. The average error of all predicted values when compared with observed values. See also Mean Squared Error, Root Mean Squared Error.
Different definitions in web development like Mean Absolute Error in Dictionary M.
- Manual Mode:
- Meaning occurs most often in a sample of data. Like the median, the mode cannot be directly calculated”[stanton] although it’s easy enough to find with a little scripting. For people who work with statistics mean absolute error definition.
- Manual MATLAB:
- Meaning A commercial computer language and environment popular for visualization and algorithm development mean absolute error explain.
- Manual Monte Carlo Method:
- Meaning of randomly generated numbers as part of an algorithm. Its use with Markov Chains is so popular that people usually refer to the combination with the acronym MCMC. See also Markov Chain mean absolute error what is.
- Manual Median:
- Meaning When values are sorted, the value in the middle, or the average of the two in the middle if there are an even number of values. See also mean, mode mean absolute error meaning.
- Manual Markov Chain:
- Meaning working with a series of events (for example, a system being in particular states) to predict the possibility of a certain event based on which other events have happened. The identification of mean absolute error abbreviation.