Explain MEAN ABSOLUTE ERROR: Also, MAE. The average error of all predicted values when compared with observed values. See also Mean Squared Error, Root Mean Squared Error.
Different definitions in web development like Mean Absolute Error in Dictionary M.
- Manual Mean Squared Error:
- Meaning average of the squares of all the errors found when comparing predicted values with observed values. Squaring them makes the bigger errors count for more, making Mean Squared Error more popular than mean absolute error.
- Manual Moving Average:
- Meaning average) of time series data (observations equally spaced in time, such as per hour or per day) from several consecutive periods is called the moving average. It is called moving because the average mean absolute error.
- Manual Matrix:
- Meaning An older Webster’s dictionary with a heavier emphasis on typographical representation gives the mathematical definition as “a set of numbers or terms arranged in rows and columns between parentheses mean absolute error.
- Manual Median:
- Meaning When values are sorted, the value in the middle, or the average of the two in the middle if there are an even number of values. See also mean, mode mean absolute error.
- Manual Markov Chain:
- Meaning working with a series of events (for example, a system being in particular states) to predict the possibility of a certain event based on which other events have happened. The identification of mean absolute error.