Explain MEAN ABSOLUTE ERROR: Also, MAE. The average error of all predicted values when compared with observed values. See also Mean Squared Error, Root Mean Squared Error.
Different definitions in web development like Mean Absolute Error in Dictionary M.
- Manual Median:
- Meaning When values are sorted, the value in the middle, or the average of the two in the middle if there are an even number of values. See also mean, mode mean absolute error.
- Manual Matrix:
- Meaning An older Webster’s dictionary with a heavier emphasis on typographical representation gives the mathematical definition as “a set of numbers or terms arranged in rows and columns between parentheses mean absolute error.
- Manual Machine Learning:
- Meaning driven algorithms that perform better as they have more data to work with, “learning” (that is, refining their models) from this additional data. This often involves cross-validation with training mean absolute error.
- Manual Markov Chain:
- Meaning working with a series of events (for example, a system being in particular states) to predict the possibility of a certain event based on which other events have happened. The identification of mean absolute error.
- Manual Mode:
- Meaning occurs most often in a sample of data. Like the median, the mode cannot be directly calculated”[stanton] although it’s easy enough to find with a little scripting. For people who work with statistics mean absolute error.