Meaning PORTABILITY: The character of benefits that may be carried from a previous job to the next
More terms such as Portability in Dictionary P.
- Definition Primary Dealer:
- Examples Usually refers to the select list of securities firms that are authorized to deal in new issues of government bonds portability.
- Definition Pure Expectations Theory:
- Examples asserts that forward rates exclusively represent the expected future rates. In other words, the entire term structure reflects the market's expectations of future short-term rates. For example portability.
- Definition Policyholder:
- Examples An individual who owns an insurance policy portability.
- Definition Pension Fund:
- Examples A fund set up to pay the pension benefits of a company's workers after retirement portability.
- Definition Private-Purpose Bond:
- Examples A municipal bond allowing more than 10% of the proceeds go to private activities portability.