Meaning RECEIVER'S CERTIFICATE: A debt instrument issued by a receiver and serving as a lien on the property, which provides funding to continue operations or to protect assets in receivership
More terms such as Receiver's certificate in Dictionary R.
- Definition Reproducible Assets:
- Examples A tangible asset with physical properties that can be matched or duplicated, such as a building or machinery receiver's certificate.
- Definition Round-Turn:
- Examples Procedure by which the long or short position of an individual is offset by an opposite transaction or by accepting or making delivery of the actual financial instrument or physical commodity receiver's certificate.
- Definition Redemption Charge:
- Examples mutual fund charges an investor who is redeeming shares. For example, a 2% redemption charge (also called a back end load) on the sale of shares valued at $1000 will result in payment of $980 (or 98 receiver's certificate.
- Definition Reverse Price Risk:
- Examples pipeline risk that occurs when a lender commits to sell loans to an investor at rates prevailing at the time of mortgage application but sets the note rates when the borrowers closes. The lender is receiver's certificate.
- Definition Risk-Prone:
- Examples Willing to pay money to assume risk from others receiver's certificate.