Meaning SELLER'S OPTION: Delayed settlement/delivery in a transaction
More terms such as Seller's option in Dictionary S.
- Definition Significant Influence:
- Examples large portion of the equity of a corporation, usually at least 20%, which gives the holder a significant amount of control over the corporation. This degree of holding must be recorded in a firm' seller's option.
- Definition Samurai Bond:
- Examples A yen-denominated bond issued in Tokyo by a non-Japanese borrower. Related: Bulldog bond and Yankee bond seller's option.
- Definition Small Investor:
- Examples An individual person investing in small quantities of stock or bonds. This group of investors makes up a minimal fraction of total stock ownership seller's option.
- Definition Selling The Spread:
- Examples A spread whose option to be sold is trading at a higher premium than the option to be bought seller's option.
- Definition Screen Stocks:
- Examples stocks in search of stocks that meet predetermined criteria. For example, a simple value screen would sort all stocks by their price-to-book ratio and pick the stocks with the lowest ratios as seller's option.