Explanation CRYPTOGRAPHIC HASHING: The process whereby data is transformed using a cryptographic hash function
More definitions for Mac OS users such as cryptographic hashing in Dictionary C.
- Help Cocoa User Interface Object:
- Usage An instance of a Cocoa user interface class cryptographic hashing.
- Help Channel Layout:
- Usage A description of the playback roles for the channels in an audio recording. For example, in a stereo recording, channel 1 has the role of “left front” and channel 2 has the role of “right front.” cryptographic hashing.
- Help Creator Signature:
- Usage In the Macintosh file system, a four-character code that identifies the application to which a file belongs cryptographic hashing.
- Help Content Obszar:
- Usage The portion of the window below the title bar. The content region can contain document content or controls cryptographic hashing.
- Help Claim:
- Usage To declare to Launch Services that an application is capable of opening documents or URLs of a given type cryptographic hashing.