A procedure for controlling production and material flow based on a chain of operations in production and procurement.
The replenishment or the production of a material is not triggered until a certain production level actually requires the material.
The signal for replenishment is issued by a card (kanban) that is sent by a consumer to the supplier.
More terms such as Kanban in Dictionary K.
- Manual Kou Ran:
- Help The column for the primary income of an employee in the daily and monthly tax tables for Japanese tax calculation kanban.
- Manual Key Figure (FS-BA-PM-FC):
- Help Balance Analyzer the meaning of a value in the result data. The book value is an example of a Balance Analyzer key figure. The term is used in the same way in Balance Analyzer as in the Business kanban.
- Manual Kernel Patch Level:
- Help SAP kernel. There are a number of different ways of determining the patch level: In the system, via System -> Status -> arrow at bottom of screen -> Kernel Information -> Patch Level. At the kanban.
- Manual Key Figure Block:
- Help A matrix of key figures that can be used in a report. A key figure block can contain one or more key figures kanban.
- Manual Kitting:
- Help Grouping together components into a kit kanban.