What means MATURITY LEVEL: Degree of process improvement across a predefined set of process areas in which all goals in the set are attained
Definitions in QA testing such as maturity level in Dictionary M.
- Definition Module Testing:
- Usage The testing of individual software components maturity level.
- Definition Multiple Condition:
- Usage Two or more single conditions joined by means of a logical operator (AND, OR or XOR), e.g. ‘A>B AND C>1000’. (compound condition maturity level.
- Definition Mechanizm Integration Testing:
- Usage Testing the integration of systems and packages; testing interfaces to external organizations (e.g. Electronic Data Interchange, Internet maturity level.
- Definition Module:
- Usage A minimal software item that can be tested in isolation maturity level.
- Definition Measurement:
- Usage The process of assigning a number or category to an entity to describe an attribute of that entity maturity level.