Explanation OUTLET: A pointer to another object that can be set in Interface Builder. Applications use outlets to store references to objects in nib files
More definitions for Mac OS users such as outlet in Dictionary O.
- Help Obiekt:
- Usage such as a scripting definition file, a tag-delimited unit of data. (2) In Core Audio, an audio unit programming context nested within a scope. When part of an input or output scope of an audio unit outlet definition.
- Help Order:
- Usage The maximum number of factors in an equation. For example, the equation x 2 + x + 1 has an order of 3 because there are three distinct factors in the equation ( x 2, x, and x 0 outlet explain.
- Help Output Audio Queue:
- Usage See audio queue outlet what is.
- Help OSA:
- Usage Architecture. A standard and extensible mechanism for interapplication communication in OS X. Implemented by a number of OS X frameworks and subframeworks, including the AE framework (which outlet meaning.
- Help Obszar Code:
- Usage one of the world regions for restricting DVD-Video playback. The world has been divided into eight separate regions to accommodate the varying release patterns of movies by the major studios outlet abbreviation.