Explanation CLEARCASE: ClearCase, developed by Rational software and now owned by IBM, provides lifecycle management and control of software development assets. With integrated version control, automated workspace management, parallel development support, baseline management, and build-and-release management, ClearCase provides the capabilities needed to create, update, build, deliver, reuse and maintain business-critical assets.
Other definitions in programming such as ClearCase in Dictionary C.
- Manual CDDL: Common Development And Distribution License:
- Help and Distribution License (CDDL) is an open source and Free software license, produced by Sun Microsystems, based on the Mozilla Public License (MPL), version 1.1. The CDDL was submitted for approval clearcase.
- Manual Compiler-Compiler:
- Help also known as a parser generator, is a utility for generating the source code of a parser, interpreter or compiler from an annotated language description in the form of a grammar (usually in BNF clearcase.
- Manual CVS: Concurrent Versions Mechanizm:
- Help Versions System (CVS), also known as the Concurrent Versioning System, implements a version control system: it keeps track of all work and all changes in a set of files, typically the implementation clearcase.
- Manual CCEA: Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator:
- Help Enterprise Administrator (CCEA) is a certification program of Citrix products that enables you to master Citrix products such as Citrix Management Services, Load Balancing Services, Program clearcase.
- Manual Callback:
- Help programming, a callback is executable code that is passed as an argument to other code. It allows a lower-level software layer to call a function defined in a higher-level layer. Usually, the higher clearcase.