Title: TemSe storage (BC-CCM-PRN) (SAP Library - Glossary)
Category: Print and Output Management (BC-CCM-PRN)
Explain TEMSE STORAGE:
Data file used to store data temporarily - for example, spool, background processing and human resources administration data.
More terms such as TemSe storage in Dictionary T.
- Manual Test (PE-LSO):
- Help A set of test items used to determine and measure the skills and knowledge of a learner temse storage.
- Manual Territory (CRM-IM-IPM):
- Help dimensions for a right to be sold or acquired: A license sales contract can for instance stipulate that the right to the television airing of the film sold is only granted for the Europe territory (i temse storage.
- Manual TemSe Object:
- Help Object in the temporary sequential database (TemSe). A TemSe object consists of a header and the associated TemSe data temse storage.
- Manual Task (BC-FES-GUI):
- Help Function at task level in the SAP System. Tasks perform business or technical functions. You call them either by choosing functions in menus or by entering a transaction code in the command field temse storage.
- Manual Time Document:
- Help The information on all time data for an employee temse storage.