What means EXCEPTION HANDLING: Behavior of a component or system in response to erroneous input, from either a human user or from another component or system, or to an internal failure
Definitions in QA testing such as exception handling in Dictionary E.
- Definition Efficiency Testing:
- Usage The process of testing to determine the efficiency of a software product exception handling.
- Definition Establishing (IDEAL):
- Usage the IDEAL model where the specifics of how an organization will reach its destination are planned. The establishing phase consists of the activities: set priorities, develop approach and plan actions exception handling.
- Definition Evaluation:
- Usage consisting of all lifecycle activities, both static and dynamic, concerned with planning, preparation and evaluation of software products and related work products to determine that they satisfy exception handling.
- Definition Expected Outcome:
- Usage The behavior predicted by the specification, or another source, of the component or system under specified conditions. (expected result exception handling.
- Definition Exercised:
- Usage A program element is said to be exercised by a test case when the input value causes the execution of that element, such as a statement, decision, or other structural element exception handling.