What means EXPERIENCE-BASED TECHNIQUE: Procedure to derive and/or select test cases based on the tester’s experience, knowledge and intuition. (experience-based test design technique)
Definitions in QA testing such as experience-based technique in Dictionary E.
- Definition Exhaustive Testing:
- Usage A test approach in which the test suite comprises all combinations of input values and preconditions experience-based technique.
- Definition Equivalence Partition:
- Usage A portion of an input or output domain for which the behavior of a component or system is assumed to be the same, based on the specification experience-based technique.
- Definition Efficiency:
- Usage The capability of the software product to provide appropriate performance, relative to the amount of resources used under stated conditions experience-based technique.
- Definition Evaluation:
- Usage consisting of all lifecycle activities, both static and dynamic, concerned with planning, preparation and evaluation of software products and related work products to determine that they satisfy experience-based technique.
- Definition Extreme Programming:
- Usage engineering methodology used within agile software development whereby core practices are programming in pairs, doing extensive code review, unit testing of all code, and simplicity and clarity in experience-based technique.