What means LCSAJ TESTING: A white box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute LCSAJs
Definitions in QA testing such as LCSAJ testing in Dictionary L.
- Definition Logic-Coverage Testing:
- Usage Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system. (white box testing lcsaj testing.
- Definition Learnability:
- Usage The capability of the software product to enable the user to learn its application. (usability lcsaj testing.
- Definition Low Level Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators from high level test cases are replaced by actual values that correspond to the objectives of the logical lcsaj testing.
- Definition Logical Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators are used; instances of the actual values are not yet defined and/or available. (high level test case lcsaj testing.
- Definition Load Profile:
- Usage the activity which a component or system being tested may experience in production. A load profile consists of a designated number of virtual users who process a defined set of transactions in a lcsaj testing.