Testing & quality assurance in software development letter L
- Lcsaj for testers What is consists of the following three items (conventionally identified by line numbers in a source code listing): the start of the linear
- Coverage Lcsaj for testers What is The percentage of LCSAJs of a component that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% LCSAJ coverage implies 100% decision coverage
- Testing Lcsaj for testers What is A white box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute LCSAJs
- Assessor Lead for testers What is some cases, for instance CMMi and TMMi when formal assessments are conducted, the lead-assessor must be accredited and formally trained
- Learnability for testers What is The capability of the software product to enable the user to learn its application. (usability
- Ideal Learning for testers What is one learns from experiences and improves one’s ability to adopt new processes and technologies in the future. The learning phase consists
- Plan Test Level for testers What is A test plan that typically addresses one test level. (test plan
- Schemat Lifecycle for testers What is A partitioning of the life of a product or project into phases.(software lifecycle
- Testing Link for testers What is Testing performed to expose defects in the interfaces and interaction between integrated components. (component integration testing
- Profile Load for testers What is component or system being tested may experience in production. A load profile consists of a designated number of virtual users who process
- Testing Load for testers What is to evaluate the behavior of a component or system with increasing load, e.g. numbers of parallel users and/or numbers of transactions, to
- Tool Testing Load for testers What is that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can simulate either multiple users
- Testing Coverage Logic for testers What is Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system. (white box testing
- Testing Driven Logic for testers What is Testing based on an analysis of the internal structure of the component or system. (white box testing
- Case Test Logical for testers What is implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators are used; instances of the actual values are not yet
- low level test case for testers What is implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators from high level test cases are replaced by actual
Terms for QA testers in software dev
Testing definitions, senior QA role. Quality development for testers. Explain, describe.
Definition of Low Level Test Case, Logical Test Case, Logic-Driven Testing, Logic-Coverage Testing, Load Testing Tool, Load Testing, Load Profile, Link Testing, Lifecycle description.
What is Low Level Test Case, Logical Test Case, Logic-Driven in testing.