What means LEARNABILITY: The capability of the software product to enable the user to learn its application. (usability)
Definitions in QA testing such as learnability in Dictionary L.
- Definition Low Level Test Case:
- Usage concrete (implementation level) values for input data and expected results. Logical operators from high level test cases are replaced by actual values that correspond to the objectives of the logical learnability.
- Definition LCSAJ Coverage:
- Usage The percentage of LCSAJs of a component that have been exercised by a test suite. 100% LCSAJ coverage implies 100% decision coverage learnability.
- Definition Load Testing Tool:
- Usage performance testing that usually has two main facilities: load generation and test transaction measurement. Load generation can simulate either multiple users or high volumes of input data. During learnability.
- Definition Load Profile:
- Usage the activity which a component or system being tested may experience in production. A load profile consists of a designated number of virtual users who process a defined set of transactions in a learnability.
- Definition Level Test Plan:
- Usage A test plan that typically addresses one test level. (test plan learnability.