What means PAIR TESTING: Two persons, e.g. two testers, a developer and a tester, or an end-user and a tester, working together to find defects. Typically, they share one computer and trade control of it while testing
Definitions in QA testing such as pair testing in Dictionary P.
- Definition Probe Effect:
- Usage component or system by the measurement instrument when the component or system is being measured, e.g. by a performance testing tool or monitor. For example performance may be slightly worse when pair testing.
- Definition Product Risk:
- Usage A risk directly related to the test object. (risk pair testing.
- Definition Procedure Testing:
- Usage Testing aimed at ensuring that the component or system can operate in conjunction with new or existing users’ business procedures or operational procedures pair testing.
- Definition Performance Profiling:
- Usage profiles in performance, load and/or stress testing. Profiles should reflect anticipated or actual usage based on an operational profile of a component or system, and hence the expected workload pair testing.
- Definition Postcondition:
- Usage Environmental and state conditions that must be fulfilled after the execution of a test or test procedure pair testing.