What means PROJECT RETROSPECTIVE: A structured way to capture lessons learned and to create specific action plans for improving on the next project or next project phase
Definitions in QA testing such as project retrospective in Dictionary P.
- Definition Pairwise Testing:
- Usage A black box test design technique in which test cases are designed to execute all possible discrete combination's of each pair of input parameters. (orthogonal array testing project retrospective.
- Definition Pass/Fail Criteria:
- Usage Decision rules used to determine whether a test item (function) or feature has passed or failed a test project retrospective.
- Definition Process Improvement:
- Usage A program of activities designed to improve the performance and maturity of the organization’s processes, and the result of such a program. (CMMI project retrospective.
- Definition Project:
- Usage unique set of coordinated and controlled activities with start and finish dates undertaken to achieve an objective conforming to specific requirements, including the constraints of time, cost and project retrospective.
- Definition Peer Review:
- Usage A review of a software work product by colleagues of the producer of the product for the purpose of identifying defects and improvements. Examples are inspection, technical review and walk through project retrospective.