Title: Product Cost by Order or Period (CO-PC) (SAP Library - Glossary)
Category: Product Cost Controlling (CO-PC)
Explain PRODUCT COST BY ORDER OR PERIOD:
A form of Cost Object Controlling that involves lot-based and periodic cost management at the level of orders and materials.
More terms such as Product Cost by Order or Period in Dictionary P.
- Manual Primary Title:
- Help A drawer in the chart of accounts product cost by order or period.
- Manual Push Deployment (SCM-APO-SPP):
- Help Distribution of goods within a bill of distribution triggered by the arrival of a quantity of goods at a parent location product cost by order or period.
- Manual Production And Revenue Accounting:
- Help area of SAP for Oil ; Gas that integrates transaction processing for upstream petroleum businesses. It also allows companies to handle revenue account assignments and gas plant accounting, according product cost by order or period.
- Manual Product Property:
- Help The value of a product property type. Example Germany Electricity Agriculture product cost by order or period.
- Manual Process Message Evaluation:
- Help PI used to evaluate process messages collected in the process message record. Process message evaluation enables: Selection of process messages according to characteristic values Display of message product cost by order or period.