What means UNIT TESTING: The testing of individual software components
Definitions in QA testing such as unit testing in Dictionary U.
- Definition Unit:
- Usage A minimal software item that can be tested in isolation unit testing.
- Definition Understandability:
- Usage The capability of the software product to enable the user to understand whether the software is suitable, and how it can be used for particular tasks and conditions of use unit testing.
- Definition User-Based Quality:
- Usage wherein quality is the capacity to satisfy needs, wants and desires of the user(s). A product or service that does not fulfill user needs is unlikely to find any users. This is a context dependent unit testing.
- Definition Usability Testing:
- Usage Testing to determine the extent to which the software product is understood, easy to learn, easy to operate and attractive to the users under specified conditions unit testing.
- Definition Unit Test Framework:
- Usage provides an environment for unit or component testing in which a component can be tested in isolation or with suitable stubs and drivers. It also provides other support for the developer, such as unit testing.