Definitions for programmers starting with letter N
- Block Nonrelocatable definition What is location in the heap is fixed. This block can't be moved during heap compaction or other memory operations
- Nagware definition What is type of shareware software. Other types of shareware include demoware, crippleware, freeware, adware, and even spyware. Nagware reminds or
- Binding Name definition What is refers to the association of values with identifiers. An identifier bound to a value is said to reference that value. Since computers
- Nanika definition What is application developed by Sagawa Toyoaki. Nanika is composed of three parts: 'materia', which is the basic foundation of Nanika
- Nanocad definition What is intended to eventually evolve into a useful computer-aided design system for nanotechnology. While that goal has yet to come to fruition
- Assembler Netwide Nasm definition What is software Intel x86 assembler. It can be used to write both 16-bit and 32-bit (IA-32) programs. 32-bit programs can be written for NASM in
- Docs Natural definition What is documentation generator written in Perl and licensed under the GPL. It attempts to keep the comments written in source code just as
- Language Natural definition What is spoken or written by humans, as opposed to a language used to program or communicate with computers. Natural language understanding is one
- Netbsd definition What is open source version of the Unix-like BSD computer operating system. It was the second open source BSD variant to be formally released
- Aggregator News definition What is including software application, webpage or service that collects syndicated content using RSS and other XML feeds from weblogs and
- Form Normal Nf definition What is and algorithms to normalize a relational database. One can only describe a database as having a normal form if the relationships between
- NLP: Natural Language Processing definition What is to the computer understanding, analysis, manipulation, and/or generation of natural language. NLP is a subfield of artificial intelligence
- Crack Cd No definition What is program used to play computer games without having to insert the CD-ROM.This act is a form of software cracking. No-CD cracks can be found
- Nodezilla definition What is software written in C++ and Java, released under the GNU General Public License. Technically, Nodezilla is a secured, distributed and fault
- Resource Code Non definition What is containing the data structures on which the program operates, for example, 'WIND', 'DLOG', 'DITL', or '
- Non-compressed sound data definition What is Non-compressed sound data is the sampled-sound data that has not been subjected to audio compression or that has been decompressed
- Programming Nonlinear definition What is NLP) is the process of solving a system of equalities and inequalities over a set of unknown real variables, along with an objective
- Character Printable Non definition What is that doesn't have a corresponding character letter to its corresponding ASCII code. Examples would be the Linefeed, which is ASCII
- Software Proprietary Non definition What is of proprietary software, refers to the software that has no proprietary restrictions attached to it, particularly the restriction about the
- Sql Nonstop definition What is product originally produced at Tandem Computers using the pioneering Ingres source code from University of California, Berkeley. NonStop is
- Register Nonvolatile definition What is whose contents must be preserved across subroutine calls. If a routine changes the value of a nonvolatile register, it must save the old
- Database In Normalization definition What is is a process that eliminates redundancy, organizes data efficiently, reduces the potential for anomalies during data operations and
- Zenworks Novell definition What is products developed and maintained by Novell, Inc. for computer systems management, aims to manage the entire lifecycle of servers, of
- NPL: Netscape Public License definition What is open-source license, one of the licenses under which Mozilla is distributed. Its most notable feature is that it gives the original
- Nucalc definition What is Calculator, is the name of a computer software tool, made by the company Pacific Tech, capable of performing many graphing calculator
- Analysis Numerical definition What is algorithms for the problems of continuous mathematics (as distinguished from discrete mathematics). Some of the problems it deals with
Manuals, help and tutorials for programmers
Glossary with explanation, forum programmer answers.
Definition of Numerical Analysis, Nucalc, Npl: Netscape Public License, Novell Zenworks, Normalization In Database, Nonvolatile Register, Nonstop Sql, Non-Proprietary description.
What is Numerical Analysis, Nucalc, Npl: Netscape Public License in programming.